Friendly & efficient
We pride ourselves on the level of service we provide to our customers.
Our technicians are more than happy to assist you with any problem or query you may have, no matter how big or small.
Our customised IT packages are fully tailored to the needs of you & your business – we understand that each business’s requirements are unique.
We learn your business inside & out to provide the most efficient support we can, so you’re left with more time to focus on what really matters to you.
Why move to the cloud?
Modern solutions for today's business
Cloud services are an undeniably incredible modern solution for the business of today. Cloud services are often thought of as just solutions for email, websites & a few apps, but it’s so much more than that.
You’d be very surprised at just how much of the on-premises infrastructure your business uses day-to-day could work so much better for you in the cloud. Common success stories involve using SaaS (software as a service) & IaaS (infrastructure as a service).
We can remotely manage your anti-virus, networking equipment, on-site infrastructure and so much more from our integrated cloud systems, meaning less hassle for you and less interruption.
HOSTED PHONES & VOIP
Make & receive calls anywhere
Meet Purefone, a fully cloud hosted phone solution that enables you to make & receive business calls anywhere, even on your mobile smartphone, tablet or computer.
Our Purefone plans are built on a fully transparent pricing structure, so there’s never any ambiguity over what you’re paying for, or what add-ons you’re currently using.
We deploy handsets which are specifically designed to work with our Purefone hosted VOIP system. This allows for better QoS across our platform.
An attack can happen at any time. Are you prepared?
Supreme business protection
Our business cyber protection is unparalled. With our fully-managed cloud protection platform, we can manage your protection remotely, responding to alerts & proactively keeping your devices secure.
We provide cyber security audits & awareness training to your users, helping to prevent phishing scams & viruses from tricking your users and exposing your data. This helps us identify potential issues before they become problems in themselves.
We can supply anti-virus and encryption software for extra protection, and mobile device management for an added layer of security. Our specialist grade WatchGuard firewalls can also be implemented to not only protect, but also filter the incoming/outgoing data on your network at a granular level, giving you full control of what’s allowed in & out.
Making your network work for you
Getting connected has never been easier with our 5-star rated networking team. Whether it’s a new line provisioning or an internal networking project, we’re on hand to see you through it.
We’ve got an expert internet & telecoms team ready to get a superfast internet connection established at your property – no more slow downloads or poor network performance. We offer leased lines, EFM, and business fibre.
Our established business wholesale partner provides our business with the same quality internet connection we provide our customers with, so you know it’s top quality.
We don’t settle when it comes to networking & we have a dedicated team ready to support you with any queries.
Website design & hosting
Websites like no-other
Dress to impress is our motto when it comes to websites.
Potential customers make a snap decision about your business based on how your website looks – if it’s not up-to-scratch they’ll look somewhere else.
It’s not all about design though. Performance is key & an underperforming website is one of the biggest business killers, where a loading delay of an extra second could lose you over 20% of your potential audience.
Using our LiteSpeed servers, we can provide you with superfast hosting, keeping your website responsive & customer-ready.
On-top of our beautiful websites we also provide SEO services to help boost your position in search rankings; a key factor for website traffic.
- Covid infection rate up in three Hampshire areas and Isle of Wight April 10, 2021Southampton has the highest coronavirus infection rate in Hampshire, according to the latest data from Public Health England
- Danny Cowley left to rue ‘soft goal’ as Pompey’s winning run ends vs Burton April 10, 2021Portsmouth head coach Danny Cowley was left disappointed after his side suffered their first defeat in five matches against Burton Albion at Fratton Park
- Michael Jacobs suffers season-ending knee injury as Lee Brown also faces absence April 10, 2021Portsmouth have two more injuries to add to their ever-growing list, with Ellis Harrison, Alex Bass and Jordy Hiwula already on the treatment table with just seven league games of the season remaining
- Ralph Hasenhuttl says Danny Ings will get England call if he focuses on Saints April 10, 2021Southampton manager Ralph Hassenhuttl says striker Danny Ings should focus on his club form amid talk of an England recall ahead of this summer's Euros
- Pompey player ratings as Blues suffer first defeat under Danny Cowley vs Burton April 10, 2021How Portsmouth's players rated at Fratton Park during their League One clash with Burton Albion on a day where Danny Cowley's side went in search of a fifth straight win